Friday, October 07, 2005

4 for Friday: Pick Edition

FOUR FOR FRIDAY - THE PICK FOUR EDITION
Q: What are four (4) of your favorite words?
cool
shit
dude
spiffy

Q: What are four (4) things you hope to do this weekend?
sleep
hang out with friends
watch movies
do something creative

Q: What are the four (4) things you say most often?
"Cool"
"Okay"
"I'm hungry"
"Need Food"

Q: What are four (4) things you wish you could do right now?
Go to Hawaii
Go to Idaho (where my friend is staying with her parents this month)
Get a job that would help me get a step into my desired career
Have fun? *L*

Q: What are four (4) things that turn you on?
nice
good looking
intelligent
interesting

Q: What are four (4) things you know you can't do?
hold my breath
sing
play music
speak any language other than English (and I've tried to learn Spanish twice now)

Q: What are your four (4) favorite things to do?
Watch TV or movies
Drive
random creative endevors online
take pictures (though I don't do enough of it)

Q: What four (4) sounds or noises do you absolutely hate?
claws on the wall (like nails on chalkboard)
the sound of some car speeding too fast down my residental street
babies screaming (not crying, that's okay, screaming though...)
someone getting preachy about something

No comments: