Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday Fiver: 4 8 15 16 23 42

1. What is the most important thing you've ever lost? My Driver's Licence (fortunately it turned up again.)
2. When is the last time you lost your keys? I don't think I've lost my keys, just the aformentioned Driver's Licence.
3. Have you ever felt like you've lost your mind? Plenty... usually at least once a year. *heh*
4. Are you likely to ask for directions when lost or to continue to wander? Probably wander a little bit to see if I can figure it out myself, but then ask for directions if I can't figure it out in a short time.
5. Numerology: reliable or just a load of bunk? Never paid a lot of attention to it... probably not super reliable... but who knows...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Briefs: Disney's Eisner exits board early
Hotel operator Marriott International Inc. said Thursday its third-quarter income rose 12 percent as higher room rates more than offset a relatively small financial impact from Hurricane Katrina.
Hey, blog is really interesting! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a how to write a good resume site/blog. It pretty much covers how to write a good resume related stuff.

Check it out if you get a chance :-)