Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Wednesday Mind Hump: Dress Like a Dork Day

1. What are some of the dorkiest clothes or outfits you've worn?
Um, well in elementary school and early junior high I wore leggings (it was like 1990 so...)

2. Are there any current fashion styles you think are especially dorky, or just downright embarassing?
Hmm... I don't really know what to call them, but I'd say lately it seems I've walked into Macys Juniors department looked at some of the maniquines and wondered who the hell would ever wear that, and why would someone think that looked good.

3. What would I have to give you or do for you to make you wear the DORKIEST outfit you can think of, in public, for an entire day?
Hmm... I don't know... dorky... maybe cash of a resonably high denomination, or get me like a dream job or something... *L*

No comments: