Thursday, October 06, 2005

True or False

From Monday Madness

1. I'm at my best in the early morning. False, I'm not really a morning person. I tend to wake groggy and sometimes grumpy.
2. I start each day with a healthy breakfast. False, sometimes, but sometimes not, and sometimes I skip breakfast all together.
3. I'm always sure to get at least 7 hours of sleep each night. False, I like to, but it doesn't always happen. I've been known to get by a day on just 4 hours.
4. I enjoy my job. False/True? I don't currently have a job. Which I do sometimes enjoy doing nothing, I need a job. But hopefully when I get one, it'll be one I like. I liked the job I had a couple years ago working at a photo lab.
5. I get along with most everyone. True, I'm a pretty easy going person I think, who's willing to be pretty nice and acommodating with most people.
6. I'm looking forward to the new season of tv shows this year. True, I LOVE TV.
7. I make sure I take some time for myself every day. Guess True, I usually end up with time to myself late at night when everyone else is in bed.

No comments: