Thursday, October 06, 2005

Humming Dragonfly Search

Thursday Threesome

Onesome: Humming-- Humming a little tune are we? Do you have any new musical finds to share with the group? ...or how about an oldie you wished you could find to add to your collection?
I listen to a lot of music, often a little of everything. One of my favorites I found just this year is Ingram Hill. An oldie that I like that I did manage to get in my collection is a James Taylor Greatest Hits album.

Twosome: Dragonfly-- Do you have dragonflies where you live? If so, are there any local names you've heard of for them rather than the 'western classic'?
Yes, we have dragonflies. I don't think I've heard anyone call them anything else around here other than that. My friend has dragonfly car accessories, she loves them.

Threesome: Search-- Quick! What was the last thing you searched for on the Net? (...or around the house if you've been holding back here . )
I went searching for meme questions after finding the first meme site. Which I stumbled into while looking for picture scan sites.

No comments: