Friday, October 07, 2005

Questions

Found at: Sweet Memes

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Selma Blair, Jason Mraz, LaDanian Tomlinson (ha, I named 3!)

2. Where was your first kiss?
In a smoky basement

3. Have you ever seriously vandalised someone else's property?
No, that's just mean and uncalled for

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
back in like junior high

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
Nope... I'm a bad singer

6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
I think I notice the over all package first, then start picking up on eyes, or smile, etc from there...

7. What really turns you on?
sweet, cute, intelligent, interesting, good conversation

8. What do you order at Starbucks?
carmel machiato

9. What is your biggest mistake?
oh jez... no idea... made so many along the way...

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
sort of

11. Say something totally random about yourself.
I love gummi bears

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Nope

13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
yeah sometimes

14. Did you have braces?
no

15. Are you comfortable with your height?
yeah, I'm kinda short, and that's okay. It's only annoying on occations of trying to reach things on high shelfs, but that's what foot stools are made for...

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
never really had anyone do anything romantic since I've never really dated or been in a relationship

17. When do you know it's love?
No idea, never been in love

18. Do you speak any other languages?
nope

19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
Never

20. What magazines do you read?
Lots, Maxim, Entertainment Weekly, People, Elle, etc... all sorts

21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Nope

22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
My grandmother and my cousin, and several pets (I believe they count too)

23. Do you watch MTV?
Sometimes, when there's nothing else on. I occationally get addicted to some lame reality show they air.

24. What's something that really annoys you?
rude, self rightious, lying, condesending people

25. What's something you really like?
stuffed animals

26. Do you like Michael Jackson?
no, he's creepy, and his music never really did much for me either

27. Can you dance?
probably just well enough not to embarass myself on a dance floor at like a club or something

28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
Um... all night... like Noon the next day?

29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
No, thank goodness

30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
Yeah, that's how I got this. Was reading someone else's blog, someone I don't even know at all. They are fun to read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting person, you are. I relate almost consummately to most of your answers. I'll put this up on my Space. Just a loan. I'll give it back. Promise.
MABS
P.S. Ask me mabs82@yahoo.com if you're interested in my place.